We provide our carers with all relevant training in order to meet your care needs. Our mission is to provide care for your parents and loved ones.
What our Training Offers
- Mandatory Courses
- Clinical courses
- QCF (formerly NVQ):
- Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care
- Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care
- Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care
- The NHS
- Private Hospitals
- Dental Practices
- Mental Health Organisations
- Care Providers
- Restaurants, Takeaways & Supermarkets
- Other Local Businesses
- First Aid
- Moving and Handling (Theory & Practical)
- Infection Prevention
- Mental Capacity
- Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards Training
- The Care Certificate
At Medcom Personnel Ltd we have a comprehensive process to ensure we only recruit the best quality live-in carer that most closely matches our clients’ needs.
Once you have carefully read about the roles and responsibilities of a live-in carer/carer or nurse, we need you to complete an application form and submit it.
Your application form will then be initially assessed by a member of Medcom Personnel Ltd specialist recruitment team and if the initial criteria are met you will be invited to a formal interview and we will process your references.
The Main purpose of the DBS is to help Employers in England and Wales to make safer recruitment decisions and prevent unsuitable people from working with vulnerable groups including children. Medcom Personnel Ltd is committed to safer recruitment.
In order for you to join our team as a Carer you need to apply online for a DBS/CRB Click Online DBS
STEP 1: THE APPLICANT: Create a DBS(CRB) Application Create a DBS(CRB) Application
the applicant enters their personal details onto an online DBS(CRB) Application form.
To do this they need to (please give these log-in details to your DBS applicants):
- Go to our website: www.dbsdirect.co.uk and click on the link “Log-In – Online Application” at the top of our homepage
- Scroll down to the ”ORANGE BOX” and click on the link to Log-In
- Enter the Generic Organisation Reference, which is (nb: this is case sensitive) MEDCOMPERSONNEL
- Enter the Generic Application Form Password, which is (nb:this is case sensitive) :MEDCOMPERSONNEL
- A blank DBS Application form will open on your screen. Follow the on-screen instructions and fill in your personal details
- After you have created your on-line DBS Application, please contact your Organisation/Employer as you need to show them some ID Documents. A list of ID documents that you can provide is available from: dbsdirect.co.uk
Please note: Applicants will be prompted to pay for their application when they complete their online application form. Payment methods accepted are: credit/debit card or PayPal. It is important they have their card/PayPal details to hand, when they complete their on-line DBS Application.
After we have your references and a clean DBS, we will then contact you confirming the job offer.
Having met the initial requirements, we will invite you to attend an interview at our respective offices. This interview will last up to 60 minutes. You will meet the team at Medcom Personnel and be interviewed by one of our Admin team. Following your Formal Interview and successful placement we will then contact your referees for verbal and email references.